guys how do people even maintain quality same-sex relationships ok from what i gather
1. PDA like it’s nobody’s business (which it isn’t, but screw em) also because you can use the excuse that you’re just promoting LGBT rights and making a political statement when you’re really just horny
2. don’t just limit sexual activity to nighttime
3. you don’t need kinks to spice anything up, just do a rocky horror thing or imagine each other in really sexy onesies
4. make sure you both watch pokemon so you can use quality lines such as “I choose you, pussychu” or star wars “I am your father” jk not that last one
5. Take care of them when they’re sick, and if they never get sick then poison them
Don’t tell me you “understand” why I’m vegan. If you understood you’d be vegan, too.
Understanding doesn’t equal agreement. I understand why Walter White started to cook meth, doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy an RV and a barrel of methylamine.
^ I can understand heterosexuality but.. oh wait i can’t nvm irrelevant
If anything can get me the fuck out of bed it’s definitely Charlie fucking Fink #sexme #blueskies
Anonymous said: What's the most romantic thing about doccubus?
Look at Lauren touching Bo for the FIRST time
Look at Bo’s first reaction to wake Lauren up and how tender as fuck their kisses are.
Look at Lauren defending her girlfriend even all tied up by someone that could kill her in a second
They haven’t seen each other in months? Fuck talking, they miss each other too much
LOOK. AT THEM.
ALSO, I don’t think either of them would want to live without eachother
They cling to each other. They need each other. They are in love.
If that’s not romantic as fuck, I don’t know what is.
It’s so unfair to everyone around me that I still haven’t figured out how to give anything to the world that aren’t complicated thoughts and personalities. I’m basically a Leonard Cohen song, deep and yet utterly pointless in any given situation/there’s some good in there but it comes in a package of disappointment. Idk i really relate to Van Gogh’s dead ear atm #thingsangstyassholessay
Beginnings announce themselves more morbidly than sickness
And my selves whisper to one another that they wish to live again, even the fire is fresh
But without a tale to frame my steps into a hopefully colorful oblivion
I remain delivered to the universe again in a basket of chains
And despite the weight of experience, she has yet to recall her past
No longer the elderly seamstress in the attic weaving the sands of time
I have become the attic, and there is no magic left in the dust
- straight ppl
tfw asexuals sex-shame :$$$
is sexshaming the new cisphobia
"lol fuck the gays (it’s ok im asexual)"
a kid on the internet jokingly and impersonally called u “gross” how…
What’s an allosexual